It is friday again! This week has just whizzed by, too fast. I am headed up north, to a cabin on sunday to do some sewing for a couple of days. We are planning to stay in our pajamas and work on new patterns for quilt market before spring break hits. I can't wait, I can get so much done when I am not interrupted by "MOM" "MOM" "MOM!!!" It is going to be great, I will give you some sneak peeks when I get back.
Just for fun I wanted to do a list of 5 favorite things. I get those e-mails all the time to list my favorite things, but that list changes with the wind for me. So I decided to do a list of the first 5 things that popped into my head.....of my favorite things.....today!! (It will probably change tomorrow!)
1. Cadbury's Mini Eggs: Oh, my, these are so good and I am totally addicted. It is very fortunate that these eggs are only available for a short time every year (kind of like girl scout cookies) because I would have such a hard time staying away! Whenever I open a bag, it is gone in a flash!
2. My Ugg slippers: I got these for christmas and absolutely love them. I wear them all the time in the house. The only problem is that they get bigger, the longer you wear them, so now they sometimes go flying off my feet if I am in a hurry.
3. Cashmere Mafia: This is the new show on ABC and it is hilariously funny. It is kind of like Sex and the City mixed with a little bit of Desperate Housewives, very funny. It totally has some great laugh out loud moments.
4. Tivo: I don't know how I lived without this thing called Tivo. It is the the best gadget my husband has ever bought (he bought the super slicer from an infomercial). Now I have all of my TV shows programmed and watch then whenever I have the time....and I can pause live TV!! Unbelievable.
5. Shape Cut Plus: If you don't have this June Tailor ruler, go and get one. I have been doing a lot of cutting lately for this new pattern I am working on and this ruler is just the greatest. It saves you so much time when you are cutting. I use it every time I am working on a quilt, it's the best.
Tell me your favorite things in the comments. Have a great weekend.